Perfect Imperfections by Cardeno C. (5 Stars)

Perfect Imperfections - Cardeno C.

I absolutely loved this amazing story! Jeremy was a high maintenance person, and he struggled to keep anybody around because they would eventually get tired of his antics. However, he was also a very lonely and kind person deep down. He was definitely not your typical bad boy rock star. He fortunately convinces Reg to become a part of his life, even though the plan is for it to be temporary.

Thank goodness plans can change! Reg becomes first his friend, and then eventually his lover, after they spend quite a bit of time together. I loved seeing their relationship develop slowly while they really got to know each other. Not only did they spend a lot of time talking, but they also had several fun adventures together. Reg really understood Jeremy and was able to truly support him so he could focus on his music. Reg was extremely patient and helped Jeremy mature in his behavior.

The build up to their first hot sex scene together was so intense and emotional. I liked the way we saw time pass by so the strengthening of their relationship made sense. Throw in a little mystery about somebody leaking information to the press, and I had a story that I couldn't put down.

My favorite thing about books by this author is that he spends the time to fully develop both the characters and the relationship. If you haven't read the author's work before, this is a great starting point, since it's not part of a series.

Source: http://www.sweptawaybyromance.com/2014/04/excerpt-giveaway-perfect-imperfections.html