A Courageous Ride (The Bullriders #3) By Andrew Grey

A Courageous Ride - Andrew  Grey

The third story in this enjoyable series brings us the tale of Indigo, a bull-rider who was seriously injured and forced to quit the rodeo circuit. He converts his family ranch into a dude ranch to keep it afloat. Marshall comes to the ranch for a break from his stressful life. The two are instantly attracted to each other, and began to spend quite a bit of time together which I really enjoyed. These two definitely had careers that didn't mesh well together, but it was also realistic to believe that they could find a way to make it work. Their interactions were realistic and enjoyable, and I was rooting for them to find a way to be together. I loved the way the author pulled it all together at the end. I adored Indigo. His injury altered his life, and although he wasn't thrilled that it happened, he didn't focus on the negative repercussions. Instead, he decided to make the most of the opportunity he was given with the ranch. I loved Marshall. His dedication to his craft, even in the face of constant rejection, was admirable. I enjoyed learning a little bit about what happens behind the scenes with the conductor of an orchestra. Tighter editing would have made this story stronger. Drifting off into too many unnecessary details hurt the flow of the story just a bit.

Overall, another great addition to this series, and I'm looking forward to the next one. Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I recommend the entire series.

Source: http://www.sweptawaybyromance.com/2014/04/courageous-ride-bullriders-3-by-andrew.html