Where He Ends and I Begin (Home #3) by Cardeno C. (5 Stars)

Where He Ends and I Begin - Cardeno C.

I absolutely adored this sweet and extremely steamy romance with lifelong best friends turning into lovers. The plot focused around getting Jake and Nate to realize that they should take their relationship to the next level. Jake has a strong, gruff personality with everybody except Nate. He treats Nate like the treasure that he is. Nate is just a sweet gentle guy except when protecting Jake. These two are the definition of soul mates, and I loved how their feelings for each other were never in question. They absolutely adored each other, and it came through in all of their actions throughout their lives. I loved the flashbacks which helped us get to know them even better. They were always trying to protect each other and help the other one be successful.  The chapters switched between their points of view allowing me to really feel like I got in their minds and truly understood why they said and did everything. There were even a few scenes that had me tearing up with happiness.

Source: http://kindleromancereviews.com/2013/10/31/where-he-ends-and-i-begin-home-3-by-cardeno-c-5-stars