Review of After the Fall by L.A. Witt (Tucker Springs #6) - 5 Stars

I absolutely loved this story!  The entire story is told from Nathan's point of view, and he's an amazingly interesting character. I couldn't get enough of him. His wit and sarcasm got me every time.  Ryan is such a sweetheart, and he does a wonderful job taking care of Nathan after his riding accident.  I loved the slow build-up to their relationship and enjoyed seeing them out on dates even when neither was admitting they were dating.  The steamy sex scenes were so perfect that even their kisses were hot!  The angst was centered on Ryan's nomad life and Nathan's bad history with relationships.  I was on edge waiting to see how they would resolve these issues.  The ending was so realistic and so beautiful that I was crying happy tears.

Although this is the 6th book in the series, it's not necessary to read the other books first. You get visits from prior characters, but you don't need their background to understand anything happening here.

(This book isn't in the library, and I refuse to add it. My plea to all authors is for them to add all of their own books to all of the different review sites out there to make it easier for readers/reviewers to find them. Please help spread the word.)
Source: http://www.sweptawaybyromance.com/2013/10/after-fall-by-la-witt-tucker-springs-6.html