Take It Off - L.A. Witt, Aleksandr Voinov Reviewed for Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Who knew reading a dirty dancing scene could be better than watching!

The second chapter in the ongoing sexual escapades of Jared and Tristan is one extremely hot scene with our lovely guys and Rolex. We are now told everything from Tristan's point of view instead of Jared's. This chapter doesn't move their relationship along, and in fact, it seems that Jared might have lost interest in Tristan. There is very little dialogue so we are left with a bit of confusion as to why, or if, Jared lost interest. I'm assuming we'll get more information on that impression in a future chapter. I was expecting some background information on Tristan, including how he ended up here and what he does with his days, but that was not provided. I was also expecting Tristan to be a smart-mouthed, self-assured character instead of the sweet and almost Jared-like person he now seems to be.

If you're looking for a well-written, steamy sex scene with a very talented stripper performance, then this should fit the bill. Although this was a great sex scene, there weren't enough elements to make it a great story. There wasn't enough movement in the plot, building of the relationship, or increased knowledge of the characters.

Thanks to Riptide and NetGalley for providing me with this stroy in exchange for my honest opinion.