If It Flies - Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt Reviewed for Bitten By Paranormal Romance

Time flies when you're having fun...being whipped and falling in love.

This 3rd story in the series is about two new characters, Spencer and Nick. Spencer is a high-powered attorney who is extremely burnt out from work and desperate for some stress relief. He heads to the Market Garden and meets Nick, a sexy Dom and sadist. They hook up for the night and discover that Spencer is quite the natural submissive masochist. As one night turns into several months of Friday night trysts, they both realize that they broke their agreement about keeping the relationship a purely sexual one.

This was my favorite story in the series. The story is told from Spencer's POV, and he was an interesting characters. I loved listening to his thoughts as he fought himself on giving in to Nick's demands. I enjoyed watching both of them going through a bit of terror as they realized that they might actually be falling for each other. The HFN ending felt pretty realistic. Although I can imagine them working through everything, including Nick's job, I would still love to see a sequel to their relationship.

Book kindly provided by NetGalley in return for an honest review.