Havoc - Linda Gayle Riveting, romantic character driven intergalactic love story with three amazing characters in a fight to save themselves and humanity.

Kels Nero Havoc, captain of the Ash Nova, is trying to get said ship back. His first mate and best friend, Elion Ingemar Andervaars, is unsuccessfully trying to help him. Along comes Sayal Iluma, a stranger with a proposition. If she helps them win their ship back, will they take her to the Zone? Thus begins the mystery of unravelling who Sayal really is and her reasons for desperately wanting to go to the Zone.

All three of these characters bring their point of view to the story which allowed us to get to really know each of them. Kels was a solid leader with high morals, an innate kindness, and a charming sexually charged personality. Elion has been in love with Kels, along with having a bit of hero worship, ever since Kels saved his life. Raised in the military, Elion is kind, quiet, and strong. He knows he wants Kels as more than a friend, but isn't sure how to get him. Sayal is also a strong character, both in her abilities and in her desire to accomplish her main objective.

As they work toward their goal of getting Sayal to the Zone, the three of them begin to fall in love, both separately and as a triad. It was perfect that they spent time alone with each other before finally coming together as a team.

The plot was exciting, including participating in the sex games, winning their ship back and their travels to the Zone. The story was dynamic, weaving together several ideas throughout the tale to bring us to our conclusion. There were also some interesting concepts presented about the beginning of life on earth and why we're here.

An amazing story where every action, every sex scene, and every conversation helped to move the plot, the romance, and the relationships along. The love story was beautiful, and the action-packed, science fiction-based plot was exciting and interesting. I would love to see more stories take place in this world the author built.

The Romance Review

This review was originally written for The Romance Reviews. Copy provided by author in return for an honest review.