Meteor Strike - Silvia Violet Can these two men in love make their relationship work, or is it out of reach just like the stars?

Matthew Dansk and Alan are both brilliant physicists who spent several months working together. Matthew made it clear he was interested in more than just friendship, but he also refused to be with somebody who wouldn't publicly admit he was gay. Alan refused to come out, and Matthew left the state and took another position. Flash forward several months later, and they are both at a conference together. The sparks are still flying, but has anything really changed enough for them to be together?

I just adored Matthew and the story is told from his point of view. He was sweet, sexy, knew what he wanted, and wasn't willing to settle for less. Alan was not the most lovable guy, but Matthew seemed to bring out the best in him. I think the fact that they had been working together for 6 months made the whole relationship seem much more realistic. Even though we mostly saw Alan's gruff side, Matthew also brought out Alan's vulnerability. This made for a very touching love story.

Their steamy sex scenes were fantastic and included a good mixture of places and positions. The plot was great with a focus on their positions in the research department and the conference that they were presenting at. It all served as a perfect backdrop to the romance. There was plenty of interesting dialog as they worked through their issues. Although they were well on their way to their happy ending, I look forward to seeing them in future books in the series to see how they progressed.

Although part of a series, this book can be read on its own. I enjoyed this fast-paced romance with steamy love scenes and interesting characters so much that I literally read it in one sitting.

The Romance Review

This review was originally written for The Romance Reviews. Copy provided by author in return for an honest review.